BEYOND YOUR wildest IMAGINATION
With its fusion of Art Deco architecture and chic, contemporary design, Lennox Miami Beach is a uniquely modern boutique hotel in South Beach. Located on Collins Avenue, steps away from the beautiful beach and the Miami Beach Convention Center, our intimate hotel celebrates the character and glamour of Miami's historic district.
COZY UP IN STYLE
This Will always be Your Oasis
- Boutique Experiences
- South Beach Location
- Innovative Dining
- Chic Designer Rooms
Artful South Beach Dining
Savor Mediterranean and Latin fusion cuisine with bold flavors and fresh, locally sourced ingredients at Amalia. Enjoy small plates and cocktails at our poolside lounge in the oasis of our serene courtyard.
Explore Our Exclusive Offers
Bed & Breakfast
Indulge in a romantic getaway in Miami Beach with our Bed & Breakfast Package, including luxury accommodations and a healthy continental breakfast for two.
Stay 3 Nights & Save
Enjoy the sunshine and glamour of Miami for as long as you crave it. When you book with us for three nights or more, you can save up to 15%.
AAA & AARP Rates
Take that family road trip to Miami Beach. AAA and AARP members can save up to 10% off our best available rate, perfect for vacations and weekend getaways.
EXPLORE THE NEIGHBORHOODVIEW ALL ATTRACTIONS for EXPLORE THE NEIGHBORHOOD
LENNOX UP YOUR EVENT
Host intimate executive meetings at Patagonia Boardroom or Executive Meeting Room featuring state-of-the-art amenities and customized planning services.PLAN YOUR EVENT for LENNOX UP YOUR EVENT
INK Miami Art Fair
The INK Miami Art Fair is held annually in December during Art Basel Miami Beach. The Fair is unique among Miami\'s fairs for its focus on modern and contemporary works on paper by internationally renowned artists. The INK Miami Art Fair has distinguished itself by the quality of its works and exhibitors, as well as its lush open-air courtyard, with surrounding suites transformed into uniquely defined gallery spaces.View all events for INK Miami Art Fair
Clockwork Music presents \"Legends Only x Art Basel Weekend\"
Clockwork Music presents \"Legends Only x Art Basel Weekend\"View all events for Clockwork Music presents \"Legends Only x Art Basel Weekend\"
AfriKin Art: The Beautyful Ones Are (Not Yet) Born
AfriKin Art: The Beautyful Ones Are (Not Yet) Born - Miami Contemporary Africana Art FairView all events for AfriKin Art: The Beautyful Ones Are (Not Yet) Born
- Is parking available on property, and is there a fee? Valet parking is only $45.00 per night plus tax. For visitors, there is a reduced valet charge of $25.00 plus tax per vehicle up to 8hrs. Amalia Restaurant visitors will be charged $15.00 plus tax. Valet charges for Amalia Restaurant are paid at the front desk.
- How do I get to the hotel? Is there a shuttle that you offer from the airport? Although complimentary airport transportation is not available, our front desk would be pleased to assist in arranging transportation for you and your party to the assigned beach area and 1-mile radius of the hotel. For directions to the resort, please view our location page, or type in the address into your GPS: 1900 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach FL
- Do you offer roll away beds or cribs? Is there a charge? The hotel does not offer rollaway beds or cribs but it will offer a playpen for an infant.
- Do you have accessible rooms? Yes, we have accessible rooms that include roll-in showers, grab bars and a single king bed. Visual telephones are also available for hearing impaired guests.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy? We require a one-night room rate and tax deposit which may be canceled without penalty at least seventy-two hours prior to arrival. Our non-refundable and pre-paid rates will be subject to the terms and conditions of the rate or package booked.
- Is there shopping and dining nearby?
- Lincoln Road Mall 9 min walk, 0.5 mile
- Fifth & Alton 37 min walk, 2.0 miles
- Sunset Harbor Shops 25 min walk, 1.1 miles